My Work in Progress

A sketchblog where I post a few of my scribbles from a variety of works-in-progress, usually from my rather random personal creativity outside of the daily grind. I occasionally, but not always, post the final artwork.

7/17/2006

The Monster Under My Bed


Few people have actually seen my cat, Theo, although there have been occasional sightings. It's rather amazing that there haven't been many Theo encounters with my friends and family when they visit my apartment considering how big he is. I affectionately will call him "Orca" on occasion, because of the big tummy and the random white splotches on his black coat. I promise, he doesn't get any treats because I am definitely concerned about his weight and the potential for kitty diabetes. However, regardless of his size (call him fat or call him big-boned, he doesn't care) and the fact that he's easily three times the size of his brother and sister, he's very frightened of strangers - basically, anyone that isn't me.

His refuge is always the dark cave under my bed.


No comments: