My Work in Progress

A sketchblog where I post a few of my scribbles from a variety of works-in-progress, usually from my rather random personal creativity outside of the daily grind. I occasionally, but not always, post the final artwork.

11/05/2006

A Joke I Can Finally Appreciate


I'm not usually appreciative of the fart jokes that seem to be such a part of today's American culture...particularly in recent animated films (why do they ALL have to have one of those added in); but in any case this one from an SNL skit last week had me laughing out loud - although mostly because I'd only finally just seen an episode of Most Haunted over at SJ's. Nope, I don't have cable or satellite - just basic tv for me. My budget could either fit in buying books each month or a cable/satellite subscription...and I chose books for my library instead. :)

http://video.nbc.com/player.html?dlid=40717

No comments: