My Work in Progress

A sketchblog where I post a few of my scribbles from a variety of works-in-progress, usually from my rather random personal creativity outside of the daily grind. I occasionally, but not always, post the final artwork.

10/31/2006

Happy Halloween!


I think I want to color my hair blue next year instead of pink - it's just so awesome. :) The pink in my hair is so faded at this point in any case, you can't really see the streaks at all in this photo. Blue would really stand out, I think. I do wonder though what the blue with my blonde looks like when it's fading. Does it turn purple?

I was lame and didn't do any make-up effects for the office dress-up, just did another variation on that fun costume standby of mine, the witch. Maybe I will do something different (hmm...the cowardly lioness?) for next year's party, wherever that is.


No comments: