My Work in Progress

A sketchblog where I post a few of my scribbles from a variety of works-in-progress, usually from my rather random personal creativity outside of the daily grind. I occasionally, but not always, post the final artwork.

10/10/2006

Exploration



Some head sketches for a couple of new characters I'm thinking about. Still dabbling with my Dahlia, but I'm not ready to post progress. Have some other stuff going on, too; might post a bit of that this week sometime.


Ordered the new
Ryan Church DVD from Gnomon on Concept Art Workflow (with Painter) this morning. It's just been released. This particular tutorial seems most applicable to the kind of Painter techniques I'm interested in learning, although the subject matter...maybe not. :)

In the mail today I finally got the
Don Hertzfeldt Animation Shorts dvd that I pre-ordered about, oh..hmm, a year ago seems like. It's definitely been awhile. It's nice to finally have it for my animation dvd library. I will admit Billy's Balloon is still my favorite.

I'm simply wicked that way I guess.

No comments: