My Work in Progress

A sketchblog where I post a few of my scribbles from a variety of works-in-progress, usually from my rather random personal creativity outside of the daily grind. I occasionally, but not always, post the final artwork.

10/17/2006

Hear Me Roar...er, Meow?

Until Sarah posted that comment about a Dorothy costume, I hadn't actually considered any of the other characters from Oz as a costume possibility. I've just always fallen back on the Wicked Witch cause I've had to play that part for so many random Halloweens. Which means I have at least a nice broom to start with. ha.

In any case, I could always go as the Cowardly Lioness. :) I'll have to ask Leslie at work (our plush/sewing department head) how difficult it would be to make the plush legs and tail based on my above concept sketch. For next year. Meow.

2 comments:

sarah said...

Hey! Ha ha! I thought it was you and your blog you were one and the same but I wasn't 100% sure, so I felt crazy asking you "do we comment on each other's blogs?" Funny :) Thanks for the link too! I like this drawing too by the way... I want to do a wizard of oz drawing for my blog too, hopefully sometime this week!

Tanja said...

Just having a wee bit of fun... :D

Look forward to seeing your wizard of oz sketch when you do post it!

t