My Work in Progress

A sketchblog where I post a few of my scribbles from a variety of works-in-progress, usually from my rather random personal creativity outside of the daily grind. I occasionally, but not always, post the final artwork.

2/27/2008

Happy Birthday, Little Sister!


A quick coloring job in PS (about an hour) of a sketch that I originally pencilled in the card I sent my sister for her birthday. The sketch was inspired by a photo of her wearing one of her favorite costumes: my sister does the RenFair thing and this particular costume is based on the ballgown from the movie, Labyrinth, a gift a couple of years ago from her loving hubby (who also sewed it).
I posted the coloring progress in Photoshop, since this blog of mine is my "work in progress" after all. :)







No comments: