My Work in Progress

A sketchblog where I post a few of my scribbles from a variety of works-in-progress, usually from my rather random personal creativity outside of the daily grind. I occasionally, but not always, post the final artwork.

2/18/2009

Kitten Studies

Some sketch studies of kittens I did for an illustration that I've been working on this week. My website is almost done (yeah, when it's work for myself I seldom make my own arbitrarily set deadlines...sigh) and will still be re-launching this week, although I didn't hit Monday.

4 comments:

mattcrotts said...

like your cats! very nice shapes. and your trees above - most excellent!

Tanja said...

Thanks, Matt! :)

Yuka said...

Awwwww....SO CUTE!!
I want to see your studies of puppies too! :D

Natalie said...

was wondering if i could use these? it's only for personal use like as a profile pic...nothing comercial. Understandable if not though! :)

Thanks!