My Work in Progress

A sketchblog where I post a few of my scribbles from a variety of works-in-progress, usually from my rather random personal creativity outside of the daily grind. I occasionally, but not always, post the final artwork.

6/26/2005

Rough Moment

My fingers are a little sore from holding my pencil too tight while I was sketching, heh. But I feel I got a good bit accomplished for my roughs today. Next step is to take all of the rough sketches and clean them up for scanning and coloring in Photoshop.

This sketch here is one of the characters from the story. Obviously not finished, but then I consider it a rough version of a rough. ha.

Alright, think that's enough for the evening. Another lovely week starts tomorrow in toyland. Oh, joy. Funny, I think too much sometimes about that elf in Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer that wanted to be a dentist. LOL

No comments: