My Work in Progress

A sketchblog where I post a few of my scribbles from a variety of works-in-progress, usually from my rather random personal creativity outside of the daily grind. I occasionally, but not always, post the final artwork.

3/29/2007

Free At Last

Wrapped up the freelance illustration work for the children's textbook series at last today (well, until the next time they need me and I have some free time), so I'll be back to working on my own stuff after the day job and posting merrily away once again, for the next month at least. Wee!

-------------------------------------
Mina seems to be responding well to the thyroid medication this past week. Her coat is looking better and her behavior is more the occasional spasdic sweet cat like she was before. Haven't gotten the others tested yet since they weren't showing any of the symptoms mentioned. Unfortunately, I did get an email from Petsmart this week with the info that I'd purchased the tainted food - tracked me and the numbers by my PetPerks card. Isn't that lovely. Ah, well, I suppose it's a good thing I only buy cat food from Petsmart.

-------------------------------------
Had a quiet birthday this past week. Planning on going out tomorrow night with some friends to drink farewell to my lost youth. ha! I need to color my hair pink again - we all miss it. Tracey, my hairstylist, wants me to try this new iridescent pink. Sounds like fun!

No comments: