My Work in Progress

A sketchblog where I post a few of my scribbles from a variety of works-in-progress, usually from my rather random personal creativity outside of the daily grind. I occasionally, but not always, post the final artwork.

8/15/2006

Evil Mood

I have the worst migraine and sinus headache today. Almost left early from work so I could go home and pass out. But I didn't. Needed to get stuff done, particularly if I have to call in sick tomorrow. On the plus side, no involuntary crying or nausea along with the headache. Just an occasional involuntary eye twitch, dammit. Was getting bad enough this afternoon that not only was it getting difficult to think, it made me feel sore all over...not just my head. And I was starting to get rather dizzy. To make myself feel better when I finally got home, I indulged myself in a lovely vanilla almond Hagen-Daz ice cream bar (yummy!) before AND after dinner. Like I said, no nausea. Ha! Still feel a little dizzy, though. Hopefully, since I plan on going to sleep shortly, it will all finally be gone by morning. Usually that works. Usually.

And, I also ordered me my very own epic scale Balrog. It will look very nice and intimidating guarding my cube at work. Will just have to cut back on the groceries this month and certainly no going out for the next month. Starting next week. ;)


No comments: