My Work in Progress

A sketchblog where I post a few of my scribbles from a variety of works-in-progress, usually from my rather random personal creativity outside of the daily grind. I occasionally, but not always, post the final artwork.

8/07/2006

It Rained Today

Kind of weird to be happy for just a bit of rain, but there you are. It's been too long since we had some here, I think. It felt like we were watching one of those old movies about the end of the drought during the Great depression where everyone starts to smile and then dance in the rain which finally comes after 7 long years. It's fun getting wet and dancing in the hard, heavy, end of summer (almost) kind of rain. :)

Here's another dance that put a smile on my face at work today, from "WHERE THE HELL IS MATT?" I give you "Matt Dancing" -

http://www.wherethehellismatt.com/dancing.htm

No comments: