My Work in Progress

A sketchblog where I post a few of my scribbles from a variety of works-in-progress, usually from my rather random personal creativity outside of the daily grind. I occasionally, but not always, post the final artwork.

8/03/2006

The Places I've Been...

We had a nice little happy hour after work (well, we left a wee bit early...well, I left about 2 hours earlier than my usual 6:30/7pm). Anyways...for some reason or other I started naming all the different cities or countries I've managed to live and/or work (from a few weeks to several years), or visit for a bit of vacation. Evidently, I'm a bit well-travelled. Funny. Most of those places I've been to on my list are because of work. Likely that's why I don't feel a real need to travel on the job these days, although I'm ready to move out of Texas at last. I think I've been here too long.

So, just for fun, here's the list in no particular order:

Europe:
- Germany (mainly central and up by the North Sea area)
- Italy (northern areas)
- Switzerland (primarily around Zurich)
- Austria
- Sweden
- Lichtenstein
- Paris, France
- London, England

United States:
- North Carolina
- California (San Fran, L.A., San Diego, Santa Monica, etc., etc.)
- New York, NY
- Tennessee
- Louisiana (Baton Rouge, Alexandria, Lake Charles, Shreveport, West Monroe/Monroe, etc., etc.)
- Pennsylvania (Pittsburg, Philidelphia)
- Arkansas
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Detroit, Michigan
- Bismark, North Dakota
- Arizona (Phoenix, Tempe)
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Cleveland, Ohio
- Chicago, Illinois
- Washington, DC
- Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota
- Orlando, Florida
- Vienna, Virginia
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Colorado (Denver, Colorado Springs)
- Danbury, Connecticut
- Texas (San Antonio, Dallas, Houston, Austin, El Paso, Galveston, Padre Island, etc., etc.)
- Oahu, Hawaii

Elsewhere:
- Sint Maarten/St Martin (Antilles Isles)
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Tijuana, Mexico

I'm sure there are a few places that I've missed, but I think I've listed most of them. :)


No comments: