My Work in Progress

A sketchblog where I post a few of my scribbles from a variety of works-in-progress, usually from my rather random personal creativity outside of the daily grind. I occasionally, but not always, post the final artwork.

8/23/2006

What is it about Shopping Malls?



This week's Zombie Flick was "Bio Zombie". Truly an odd kind of zombie movie; but our host said it was one of his favorites, so I expected something interesting. And it was quite a fun one. Definitely one to see with friends and...have your popcorn handy for those random moments of "No way!"

Healthwise I'm not quite feeling at zombie status anymore, although the muscle relaxer I take at night is a pretty good one - and one of the reasons I can only take it before bedtime. Migraine is gone, sinus infection gone, back-pain still present. So, 2 out of 3 isn't too bad. Hopefully, the next few days will still see continued improvement. If not, they want to do more X-rays. All over.

Hmm...that could be interesting.

In sketching studies, I've been helping out another illustrator get a better understanding of horse anatomy...in particular, flying horse anatomy. Here are a couple of the random sketches I quickly did and then discussed with her.


No comments: