My Work in Progress

A sketchblog where I post a few of my scribbles from a variety of works-in-progress, usually from my rather random personal creativity outside of the daily grind. I occasionally, but not always, post the final artwork.

6/03/2006

Beautiful Women


While I do my daily random toy research, I'm also looking for those toys or collectibles that I wouldn't mind adding to my toy display shelf, at work or at home. One of the items I definitely keep an eye out for: female characters. There just aren't that many of them...that are done well. Particularly in the case of action figures. So, when I find a good one, I try and get it.

Today's Toy Pick: Marvel's The Dark Phoenix Saga -
Storm Maquette.

What a lovely sculpt! The artist who created that one has some other excellent work as well - Jeff Feligno. Go
here to check some of his other work out.

No comments: