My Work in Progress

A sketchblog where I post a few of my scribbles from a variety of works-in-progress, usually from my rather random personal creativity outside of the daily grind. I occasionally, but not always, post the final artwork.

6/04/2006

Wyvern Concept




A quick concept to break up my Sunday routine of cleaning, working on the website, and feeding my snakes. I also included the initial coloring for the wyvern. I'll post some more when I'm a bit further along.

I don't enjoy feeding my snakes. At least it's only about once a month. I always feel sorry for the mice. sigh. Just to help offset the fact that, hey, my snakes exist in order to keep down the rodent population (one is a rat snake and the other is a corn snake)...I rescue a mouse from the batch now and then. Actually, at the moment I have two white mice that I rescued about a year ago.

Mouse One and Mouse Two.

1 comment:

Quentin said...

This looks great!